1. As a new customer, you may request a refund within 30 calendar days of the Date of Purchase for any reason. The Date of Purchase is defined as the date you have paid the Setup Fee, which is the one-time fee paid by new customers for UENI to build a website. The Refund Period is defined as the 30-day period from the Date of Purchase.
2. You must complete a questionnaire about your business in order for UENI to be able to create your business website. If you have not completed the questionnaire, you will not receive a business website. You may request a refund at any time within the Refund Period whether or not you have completed the questionnaire and/or received the business website.
3. Subject to clause 4 of this Refund Policy, you are ineligible for a refund after the Refund Period, irrespective of whether you have completed the questionnaire and/or received the business website. Failure to complete the questionnaire required for UENI to build the business website does not automatically extend the Refund Period. Outside the Refund Period, all sales are final and non-refundable.
4. If UENI has not delivered the website within 7 days of your completing the questionnaire, then UENI will extend the Refund Period according to the number of days UENI was delayed. For example, if UENI delivered your business website 8 days after you completed the questionnaire, then your Refund Period would be extended by 1 day.
5. Subject to clause 1, if you have purchased Services from UENI, then the refund shall include the full amount paid less the cost of the custom domain name if one has been selected. If no custom domain name has been selected, then the recurring plan subscription shall be refunded in full.
Last updated on 27 July 2023.